1000W Grid Tie Power Inverter (Note: DC Input Voltage : 22V~65V)
Rated Power (Peak/Continuous): 1000W / 900W
DC Input Voltage: 22V~65V
AC Output Voltage Range: 90V~140V
AC Output Frequency Range: 46Hz~65Hz
Peak Inverter Efficiency: 90%
Night Power Consumption: 0.5W
Mppt efficiency: 99%
Operating Temperature Range: -20℃~ 45℃
Storage Tmeperature Range: -40℃~ 65℃
Installing Sunshine Grid Tie Power System involves several key steps:
1. Considering the total capacity of the grid tie power system that you need.
2. Choosing applicable solar panels for Sunshine Grid Tie Inverter.
3. Selecting accessory for installation of the Grid Tie Power System .
4. Selecting correct model of Sunshine Grid Tie Inverter.
5. Installing solar panels to suitable place.
6. Installing Sunshine Grid Tie Inverter to suitable place.
7. Connecting Sunshine Grid Tie Power System with cables and connectors.
8. Grounding the system.
9. Completing Sunshine installation map and Connecting the PV modules.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
THIS GRID TIE INVERTER CAN’T CONNECT WITH BATTERY BANK!!!
Low cost and easy installation–it can make full use of all types of buildings’ surface that face to the sun in the city as well as fast and easy installation of solar modules and grid tie inverter. It just needs very low maintenance costs
Free combination — it can be used as a separate grid tie system and can be setup as a large solar array with many of them.
Low power consumption, over current protection, over temperature protection, reverse polarity protection, etc.
Improving the efficiency of the entire solar power system– Because of MPPT function. So every panel is working at the maximum.